This Headset is compatible with the Codes Aptx, and I want to enjoy this codec on my HP laptop with Windows 10.
For enjoying the Aptx codec in Windows 10 you need to check which WiFi card do you have.
If your Intel card is the 8260/7265/3165/7260/3160 you can install and use the codec Aptx in Windows 10. Otherwise, you need to change the WiFi card with one compatible Aptx or buy a new USB Bluetooth Adapter compatible Aptx.
The drivers that you should install in Windows 10 aren’t easy to find because Intel doesn’t provide it, but we can download the correct drivers at Dell website.
Intel 7265/3165/7260/3160 Bluetooth:
- Install or already have the Bluetooth driver installed.
- Download the drivers from the links above (.exe).
- Extract the file and select the destination.
- Install the file Intel Bluetooth Audio.msi.
- Enjoy Apt-X audio through your headphones.
If everything is successfully paired you should see a popup that confirming that Aptx is working.